HERE’S EXACTLY WHAT YOU WILL BE LEARNING AT I-WEB SCHOOL.
We want to make sure that this is the right course for you, so we have laid out exactly what you will be learning in the curriculum.
There are six modules containing 5 lessons, plus a ‘Going Live’ section and ‘Bonus’ throughout the course as well as access to a vast array of resources you can constantly refer to.
You wont have to rely on others to manage your website or online marketing again.
Understanding the basics
- Learn the basic terminology
- Glossary of Terms – (What does all this jargon mean)
- Understanding the website process
- Staying on the right side of “Overwhelm” and keeping on track
- Google is your Best Friend!
Module 1: The Basics
Who is your Ideal Customer
- Know who your target market is by creating an ICA (Ideal Customer Avatar)
- Understand your ICA’s greatest needs and fears and learn how to address them.
- Learn the “Power of Three’s” and how to implement them into your website
- How to set prices or packages on your website for maximum results
Knowing your WHY and how to sell it
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it. We will help you discover your WHY
- Learn how and where to implement your WHY into your website through your About Us, Mission Statement and Corporate Values.
- Building Trust & Credibility. If your website doesn’t portray trust and credibility you will struggle to make a sale. In this day and age of scams, you need to convince your visitors that you are the real deal.
- Giving Back – why it is so important to be a good corporate citizen and give back to the community.
Planning your Website
- Why having total control over your website is so important
- How to map out a plan for a successful website using our – Website Brief PDF Document
- Planning for now and the future and setting realistic website goals
- Staying focused and drowning out the nay sayers.
All about Fonts
- Tips on typography for websites
- When and where to use white text on black or dark backgrounds
- Uppercase text verses lowercase text
- Choosing the right fonts for your website
- Installing fonts to your website
Choosing the right colours
- The wrong colours on your website can be a complete “turn off”
- Learning the psychology of colours and how they evoke emotions.
- Examples of some excellent colour themes and some tools to help you discover your own colour patterns.
Module 2: Setting up your Website
Choosing the right host for your needs.
- Know what your needs are and choose a plan that is suitable.
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of hosting companies.
Choosing the right domain name
- It’s one of the most important elements of your online marketing strategy, so you need to consider all the possibilities when choosing the right name.
- How to register a domain name and point it to your website hosting provider.
- Should you register multiple domain names to maximize you coverage?
- How to point multiple domains to the same website or to individual landing pages
Setting up domain name emails and why they are so important.
- Having an email address that doesn’t contain your domain name is unprofessional and is sending the wrong message.
- Where to host your emails.
Backups, server updates and Server Security.
- Any business CEO will tell you that “if its not backed up, it doesn’t exist” and never truer words were spoken for websites.
- WordPress is very popular and with that popularity comes a risk, as it is also one of the most hacked website platforms. With the right security and backups you can rest easy knowing that you will be safe and secure.
- You must regularly back up your website so that in an emergency you can restore your website to its former glory.
- Server Backups Vs Local Backups
- Plugins and Back-up services.
- Step by step instructions on how to install and set up WordPress on your hosting account.
If all else fails, Ask for help!
- Discover the Administration area of WordPress
- You will learn how to set up WordPress and make it work for you with this tour through the system tools
- SSL Certificates Explained
Module 3: WordPress Themes & Plugins
Setting Up WordPress
- Accessing the WordPress Administration area
- Understanding the Admin Area and where to find things
- Setting up WordPress to suit your needs
- Step by Step walk through of each component.
WordPress Themes & installation
- There are a gizillion themes out there to choose from so here we give our recommendations and tell you what to beware of.
- Free Vs Paid themes and what to look out for.
- We also give you our list of 25 recommended themes and our ultimate favourite.
How to Create a Child Theme for Your Website
- What are Child Themes and why do I need one.
- Child Theme Plugins
- Discover the wonderful world of WordPress plugins and how they can enhance your website.
- There are about 40,000 plugins to choose from but there is a word of caution here.
- Recommended Plugins List – 25 WordPress plugins you must have to make your website kick ass.
Updating WordPress Plugins for Security & Performance
- Understanding the Plugins Dashboard
- Updating Themes
- WordPress Updates
- Website Master File to store your important information in one safe and secure place.
Module 4: Layouts & Wireframes
UX (User Experience) and why it is so important
- It’s very important to put yourself in the shoes of your customers and test how easily you can find information on your website.
- Learn the psychology behind “Web Browsing” and how users interact with your website.
- You have 3.5 seconds to engage a visitor to you site so you had better make it count.
- Building emotion into your design go give your website personality
- How not to IRRITATE your visitors.
- If visitors have to go searching for your navigation, or contact details you have lost them.
- There are web standards that we have all come to expect and we will show you how to keep your visitors happy and engaged.
The Psychology of Calls to Actions
- Calls to actions are a key to getting your visitors to do, or go to the places you want them to.
- Think of your website as a funnel where you are funneling your visitors to your shopping cart, products pages or contact us page.
- Creating a Wire-frame of your website so you have consistency throughout your website
- Keeping your UX and Web Standards front of mind
- Using a Visual Builder to make designing easier
- Designing for Desktops, Tablets and Smart Phones
- Converting visitors into buyers by building an island and getting them to click your ‘Call to Action’
- The best colours, images and layouts to use for landing pages
- How to get people to click your Submit Button.
Module 5: Content Installation
How to get people to read your content.
- Content is King, but if it’s not presented clearly it might as well be the pauper.
- We will show you tips and techniques on how to present your content so it will be read.
- Learn our 10 Step System to converting visitors to buyers
- Copy writing Checklist
Keeping it Simple to launch sooner
- We’re all perfectionists when it comes to our business but if you’re not careful your website will never be ready.
- Your website is not written in stone, so you can change it or add to it as you go.
- Best to get something up and live as soon as possible so you can start to make inroads with the search engines than wait until its totally perfect.
- Creative writing techniques that will compel your visitors to read more.
- Learn how to write attention grabbing headlines and copy that is attractive for readers and search engines.
- Blog display formats, Grid, Modern or Masonry.
Contact Us & Other Forms
- The easier it is for people to contact you, the more likely they will.
- The secret to getting people to fill in your forms.
- How to use Autoresponders.
- Planning your contact us form.
Photography & Images
- Choosing the right images for your website.
- The do’s and don’t s of Stock Photography
- How to take product photographs for your website
- How to shoot Hero Shots for website banners and blogs.
- 50 Free Stock Photography and Video Websites
Module 6: Specialty Pages
Adding Live Social Media Feeds
- Learn how to add live social media feeds into your website.
- Incorporate “Like” buttons and “follow” buttons into pages and posts.
- How to collect Social Proof to give your website credibility
- Learn the Rules of Engagement on Social Media
- Social Media Plugins
Creating Demand for your Opt-in Give-away
- If you want someone to give you their email address, you had better give them something of value in return.
- Testing your opt in and how it will relate to your ICA
- We look at how to create a giveaway that is well worth the price of an email address.
- Choosing the right E-Newsletter program / platform
Opt In Plugins for WordPress and Where to Use Them
- How to set up your opt in and where to put it for maximum effect.
- Where you place your opt in will vary on each page according to your ICA.
- Learn the different types of opt ins and how they can benefit you the most.
Reviews Vs Testimonials
- A lot of people will research a business online before they engage their services, especially in retail or hospitality.
- Building a solid 5 star reputation will dramatically improve your online reputation and help to convert visitors into buyers.
- How to get Reviews and Testimonials and use them to maximum effect.
- Pre-Launch Checklist
- Testing your website on Mobile Devices
- SEO tips and techniques
- Telling the world that you are here!
- Adding Google Analytics – Website Traffic Tracking
Whether you are just starting out in business or have been going for a long time and want to take your biggest marketing asset to a whole new level, then I-Webschool is the right course for you. This course will teach you how to…
Discover who your ideal customer is
Find out why you do what you do
Create a comprehensive Website Plan for now and the future
Build a Responsive WordPress Website
Use UX (User Experience) to convert visitors into buyers
Engage visitors to want to read your content
Creative writing techniques for content and blogs
Learn the psychology behind colours and call to actions
How to build your list with Opt In forms and value added give-aways
HOW AM I GOING TO LEARN?
Over the length of the course you will get full access to all the modules and lessons which include a short video tutorial and a downloadable PDF Web-Sheet that you can use to implement what you have learned. You can either work in the PDF’s digitally online or you can print them out and write in the spaces provided, which ever way you learn best.
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE
You have lifetime access to the course so you can go with the material by doing one lesson per day (recommended) or you can slow things down and work at your own schedule. We understand you have a life and things get in the way like running a business, working a job, having a baby, getting married, travelling the world, so don’t worry about falling behind. You can revisit and review the training material at any time. Try not to Binge Learn as you could get overloaded and not be able absorb the course material at its designed. Building a website is more than a six week event.
We’d like you to get the most out of the course and work on your website away from distractions like emails, phone calls, TV, kids, social media etc.
Most of all we want you to have fun and enjoy the learning experience of building your own website the way you want it.
SIX WEEK ONLINE COURSE
30 Online Lessons including Video Tutorials and PDF Worksheets. We recommend you pace the course over six weeks by doing on lesson per day, one module per week.
WORDPRESS SETUP / WEBSITE HOSTING / DOMAIN NAME / THEME INSTALLATION
- Standard Website Hosting*
- .com Domain Name*
- SSL Certificate*
- WordPress Installation and Setup
- DIVI WordPress Theme (by Elegant Themes)*
- Key WordPress Plugins Installation
Valued at over
$750.00 INCLUDED IN YOUR I-WEBSCHOOL TUITION
*For the first 12 months. Regular fees will be charged after that.
Standard Website Hosting Package Renewal… $89.00
Domain Name Renewal… $15.00
SSL Certificate Renewal… $35.00
DIVI WordPress Theme Renewal… $89.00
We offer full support over the six weeks of the course with email support, Knowledge Base, Private Facebook Group and regular live video Q&A sessions. After the course you will still get lifetime access to our Facebook Group and Knowledge Base.
Value: Priceless INCLUDED IN YOUR I-WEBSCHOOL TUITION
As a part of the course you will receive a complete WordPress PDF Manual which covers every aspect of the WordPress administration area to download and keep.
$125.00 INCLUDED WITH YOUR I-WEBSCHOOL TUITION
As an added incentive we have added a number of bonuses to the course including
- 43 FREE Stock Photography Websites
- Cross Browser Website Testing Tools
- Website Speed Testing
- SEO Tips and Techniques
- Setting Up Google Analytics
- Telling the World that you are here…
Valued at over
$125.00 INCLUDED IN YOUR I-WEBSCHOOL TUITION
You get a 100% Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee
I-Webschool is a complete website design and marketing program that will have an effect on your online success.
For lifetime access to I-Webschool’s ‘WEBPRO 6’ course is just $1,089.00 USD if you pay in full, however we do offer extended payment plans during registration that will allow you to pay over 4 months.
We are confident that if you do the work you will get tremendous value from the course experience. We are happy to back that up with our risk-free, money back guarantee.
Take back control of your biggest marketing asset…
TAKE THE WEBPRO 6 COURSE TODAY
HOW DOES I-WEB SCHOOL COMPARE WITH OTHER COURSES?
I-Webschool is different from other courses as it is designed for entrepreneurs who want to achieve online success but don’t want to have learn the programming elements. This course concentrates more on the core elements of the design and content of the website rather than the technical aspects.
We are here to give you support along the way so you never feel lost. We offer email support, our Facebook group and live video forums where you can ask your questions.
For most businesses, their website will be their most valuable marketing asset and if you don’t have full control over it, you are powerless to drive it’s success.
DO YOU OFFER A GUARANTEE?
Yes. You Can Test Drive Two Modules,100% Risk Free.
Our mission is to help you realize your full potential and make the impact in the world you were meant to make. That’s why we invite you to participate in two WordPress Web School Modules from the start of the program for 14 days. If you don’t feel we’ve delivered on our promise within those Modules, we’ll happily refund 100% of your money.
We’ll ask for your completed course work (to make sure you gave it a go) and ask what didn’t work for you (so we can learn and improve). The 14 day deadline exists because if you sign up for i-webschool, we want you to get started. If you don’t plan on starting right away but want to sign up, we’d love to have you, but definitely make sure this is the right investment for you as the refund does have a firm deadline.
If you do the work and don’t get the value, then we don’t deserve your money. Just submit your completed homework within two Modules, and we’ll happily refund you.
IS I-WEB SCHOOL RIGHT FOR ME?
I-Web School won’t be for everyone. We explain fully what is in the course and everything about the program so you can make an informed decision.
SELF MOTIVATED & RESULTS DRIVEN
WILLING TO LEARN NEW THINGS
HOW TO GET OTHERS ON BOARD WITH I-WEB SCHOOL
Looking to get your boss, mom or life partner to buy into I-Web School for you? Maybe this will help.
DOMAIN NAME / HOSTING / SSL / THEME
As part of the course you get included:
- One Domain Name (for 12 months)
- Website Hosting (for 12 months)
- Shared SSL Certificate (for 12 months)
- WordPress Theme (for 12 months)
You can claim the cost of the course as tax a deduction.
- Please note this is not the case in all countries or individuals. Please seek professional advice.
Helping ordinary people, create extraordinary websites!
When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs or other content, we've taken every effort to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their ability build your website and improve your website status. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing on our websites are a promise or guarantee to you of future earnings.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE I-WEB SCHOOL PRODUCT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
By purchasing the I-Web School Product, you accept, agree and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation and that we offer no representations, warranties or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth or results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life, online and in business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, content and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.